Sunday, November 29, 2015

Commonly used in English sentences : Day - 26

What time do you get up in the morning? 


I get up at 6.30. 


I get up at 5.15. 


What do you have in the morning? Coffee or tea? 


Normally, I have tea in the morning. 


Which newspaper do you read? 


I read the Times. 


I buy the Hindu as well. 


Do you have time to read the paper in the morning? 


Yes. I have. 


No. I have a very busy schedule in the morning. 


I just go through the headlines. 


What do you have for your breakfast? 


Mostly idlis, sometimes dosa or pongal. 


When do you leave for office? 


I leave at 9.15. 


How do you go to office? 


I go by train. 


I go by bus. 


I go by scooter. 


I go by cycle. 


When do you return home? 


I return home at 6.30. 


When do you go to bed? 


I go to bed at 10.30. 

Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments:

Post a Comment